Already have a licence but want some motorway practice?
Call us now on: 01744 812 058 or 07850 131 226
Pass Plus and driving theory instructor in St Helens
Are you looking for a driving instructor to guide you through the theory test? Or maybe you need an experienced instructor for Pass Plus.
Look no further than Sutton School of Motoring. We take a practical approach to the theory test, teaching you to apply what we teach you to real situations. Not only this, but when you’ve passed your practical test, you can move on to advanced driving with Pass Plus.
The theory test is divided into two parts, beginning with 50 multiple choice questions, and ending with a video based hazard perception test.
The theory test will test you on:
- Driver attitude and awareness
- Traffic signs and regulations
- The effects of alcohol, drugs and tiredness on driving
- Safety and environmental aspects of the vehicle
- Hazard perception – you will be shown 14 video clips with 2 hazards to identify in each one
You can take a free mock theory test on the gov.uk website.
There are 6 modules for Pass Plus, which are:
- Motorway driving
- Dual carriageway driving
- Town driving
- Rural driving
- Night driving
- All weather driving
Why take Pass Plus?
- Get up to 50% discount on car insurance
- Become a safer, better and more confident driver
- Learn how to deal with all kinds of hazards
Sutton School of Motoring can take you from your first lesson right the way up to Pass Plus, giving you expert advice on the theory test and hazard perception along the way. Don’t hesitate to get in touch to book a lesson.